|Title ||Head of Public Sector Markets|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||up to a £50k salary plus bonus and equity|
|Details || Head of Public Sector Markets – Energy residing in an easy commute of London for a leading UK Smart Energy company that is currently undergoing an exciting period of sales growth with up to a £50k salary plus bonus, excellent benefits, options scheme and long-term career opportunities.|
Our client is a leading UK Smart Energy company with major projects and partnerships within both the Public and Private sector. Due to further sales growth they are now currently recruiting for a Head of Public Sector Markets - Energy residing in London or one of the surrounding Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire) for their organisation.
The purpose and remit of the Head of Public Sector Markets - Energy role: -
• Reporting to the Managing Director.
• 5+ years’ experience, helping to shape commercial / business development propositions and presenting them to market, i.e. Residential Social Landlords and Councils.
• Work closely with the senior management team and marketing team to develop sales / business development propositions for the sector.
• Strong existing network, which will help to accelerate pitches to target decision makers.
• Instrumental helping to develop our client’s company’s hardware and platform, including the development of service delivery propositions.
• Owning relationships with UK Councils, Residential Social Landlords and Government.
• Developing communications packs alongside our client’s Marketing team.
• Develop sales / business development propositions geared towards gaining immediate energy installations.
The Head of Public Sector Markets - Energy experience and qualifications: -
• Experience of renewables would be advantageous.
• Experienced Business Development Manager within UK Councils, Residential Social Landlords and the government.
• Confident communicator with an ability to work alongside Marketing teams.
• Experience of responding to tenders and can project manage information requirements through to complete tender responses.
• Ability to build a database of contacts and execute Marketing / Communications campaigns.
• Co-ordination with HQ operations - analysis throughout the sales process.
• Effective internal Communications (updating status on CRM, sales / business development forecasting and sales / business development pipeline reporting, and ownership of the knowledge base).
• Confident communicator who can easily build rapport within a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Highly organised, Sharp, dynamic business development / sales expert able to think quickly on the job.
• Resides in London or one of the surrounding Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire).
In return, the Head of Public Sector Markets – Energy will receive an excellent package including up to a £50k salary plus bonus, excellent benefits, option scheme and long-term career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs
Job Ref FH893653A.
|Package||excellent benefits, career opps |
|Tel||0844 2577 888|