|Title ||Interim Sales Director|
| Job Term ||Contract|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£500 and £750 per day TBD|
|Details || Interim Sales Director or Part-time Sales Leader required by a Sales Support Services company for their business customers. The role is for London and the surrounding Counties. Daily rates range from £500 to £750 per day depending on experience. If you think you would like the challenge of helping multiple companies turnaround their sales teams performances, and would like the flexibility of choosing when you work, we would be interested in talking to you.|
Our client is a well-established business within the Sales Support Services sector, they provide organisations with Sales Force Health Checks to identify and resolve the issues that hold their business customers Sales Teams back. Part of this service includes providing Sales Leaders for 2 or more days per month to help manage and support their sales processes and sales teams. The objective is to help these companies grow significantly, e.g. this can mean help to launch new products to market, or just turnaround a non-performing sales team and have the company generate the sales they require to meet their goals.
The purpose and remit of the Interim Sales Director / Interim Sales Leader / Part-Time Sales Leader role: -
• Ensure a thorough understanding of the business customer’s goals and the value proposition around their sales offerings.
• Make recommendations that will ensure both their initial and continued sales success.
• Run monthly inspirational sales meetings that share best practice and gets results (information will be supplied by the sales support services company).
• Manage the business customer’s Sales Pipeline.
• Ensure the business customer’s Sales Forecast is accurate and realistic.
• Manage and mentor the business customers Sales Team on a one to one basis (including PIPs for non-performers)
• Motivate the business customers Sales Team.
• Ensure the business customers Sales Team focuses on the area’s that matter e.g. this could be New Business as opposed to Account Management.
• Provide the business customer’s board of Directors with sales performance analytics, pipeline information and accurate sales forecasts every month or as required.
The Interim Sales Director / Interim Sales Leader / Part-Time Sales Leader experience and qualifications: -
• Must have been or is currently a successful Sales Director or Sales Leader.
• Must have proof of a proven track record, and can demonstrate how they managed a sales team that delivered profitable business within both existing and new clients and who met or exceeded their sales targets.
• Experience gained within an SME sized business would be ideal, but is not essential.
• Proven ability to identify target markets and lead teams to open up new business opportunities while at the same time maximising revenue from existing customers.
• Good communicator, excellent presentation skills and an excellent man manager.
• Solid pipeline management and sales forecasting experience.
• Resides in London or the surrounding Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire).
In return, the Interim Sales Director / Interim Sales Leader / Part-Time Sales Leader will receive a daily rate of between £500 and £750 per day depending upon experience. These engagements can occasionally lead to a permanent role.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- SC011117A
|Tel||0844 2577 888|