|Title ||Sales Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary || up to a £75k basic salary plus an uncapped OTE|
|Details || Sales Manager residing in London or the surrounding South East Counties for a leader in Medical Services with up to a £75k basic salary plus an uncapped OTE, car or car allowance, excellent benefits, and long-term career opportunities.|
Our client is a leader in Medical Services, they are going through massive growth within their organisation and due to their continued success, now require a Sales Manager to work with a Board Director.
The purpose and remit of the Sales Manager – Medical Services role: -
• Work closely with a Board Director.
• Generate new business sales selling Medical Services within the NHS, Clinical Pharmacists and GP practices and build and manage a sales team.
• Hold sales conversations with existing customers about the other services our client offers.
• Demonstrate to current customers and potential new customers the benefits and saving that can be made by implementing our client’s Medical Services solutions.
• Further develop the existing UK routes to market.
• Build up a pipeline of opportunities to ensure sales targets will be met.
The Sales Manager – Medical Services experience and qualifications: -
• Currently a successful Sales Manager or Business Development Manager ideally selling Medical Services into the NHS, Clinical Pharmacists and GP practices.
• Proven track record of managing and developing sales teams to drive profitable sales within both existing and new customers.
• Must have UK new business sales experience within the NHS and have a “solutions or services” sales background.
• Senior contacts within the NHS, Clinical Pharmacists and GP practices would be an advantage.
• Must have the ability to “Solution Sell” each service line into specific vertical markets.
• Good people management skills, and be an excellent communicator and collaborator.
• Although our client’s office is based in London, this is a UK wide role so you must be willing to travel if required.
• Resides in London or the surrounding South East Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire).
In return, the Sales Manager – Medical Services will receive an excellent package including up to a £75k basic salary plus an uncapped OTE, car or car allowance, excellent benefits, and long-term career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- FH893637.
|Package||Excellent benefits |
|Tel||0844 2577 888|