|Title ||Sales Director|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Chelmsford|
|Salary ||£65k basic salary plus uncapped OTE|
|Details || Sales Director residing in easy commute of Essex for a leading business within the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Solutions industry with a £60k - £65k basic salary plus OTE (up to double the basic salary) depending upon experience, car or car allowance, excellent benefits, and excellent long-term career opportunities.|
Our client is a well-established business within the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Solutions industry and they supply to the Public and Private sector, including the NHS Trusts, Local Authorities, and Corporate Businesses, etc. As they are going through significant growth within their company our client now requires an entrepreneurial Sales Director.
The purpose and remit of the Sales Director – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Solutions role: -
• Work closely with Managing Director.
• Leading from the front by formulating and implementing an effective growth strategy for the company.
• Generate new sales channels.
• Develop the UK existing sales team within the Public and Private sector e.g. NHS Trusts, Local Authorities, and Corporate Businesses, etc.
The Sales Director – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Solutions experience and qualifications required: -
• Currently a successful Sales Director or Sales Manager.
• Must have sales experience in the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Solutions or HVAC or related sector.
• Proof of a Proven record of developing a sales team that delivered profitable business within both existing and new clients and who met or exceeded their sales targets.
• Experience gained within an SME sized business would be ideal, but is not essential.
• C Level contacts within the Public and Private sector.
• Proven ability to be both a tactician and strategist.
• Good communicator and collaborator.
• Resides in easy commute of Essex.
In return, the Sales Director – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Solutions will receive an excellent package including a £60k - £65k basic salary plus OTE (up to double the basic salary) depending upon experience, car or car allowance and excellent benefits and excellent long-term career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- FH893615.
|Package||Excellent benefits |
|Tel||0844 2577 888|