|Title ||Partner – Cyber Security Practice|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||circa £200k base salary .|
|Details || Partner – Cyber Security Practice based in a commutable distance to London for a global Strategy House / Specialist Consultancy company with a circa £200k base salary (negotiable) plus company shares, company pension and global career opportunities. |
Our client is a leading top tier Strategy House / Specialist Consultancy providing Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing to leading FTSE 100 organisations based London. They are looking to recruit a Partner - Cyber Security Practice based in a commutable distance to London.
The purpose and remit of the Partner - Cyber Security Practice role:-
• Building teams and leading innovative transformation and business build programmes.
• Cyber security, engineering, supply chain, outsourcing, vendor management.
• Create market opportunity using internet technology.
• Adding value to businesses by leveraging the strategic value of information.
• Managing creative teams and agencies, including problem solving.
The Partner Cyber Security Practice key skills and experience required:-
• Proven experience in Cyber Security and will have worked with one or more of the following :- Big 4, or top tier strategy house, or private equity firms, or hedge funds, or leading financial services institution.
• Building a Cyber Security Practice including service lines.
• Recruiting /Building high performance, multi-disciplinary teams.
• Proven ability of leading international cyber security programmes.
• In the region of 15 years Cyber Security background.
• Currently hold a bachelor's degree.
In return Partner – Cyber Security Practice will receive a circa £200k base salary (negotiable) plus company shares and a company pension. As our client is committed to growing their company this means there are excellent global internal career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to view similar positions.
Job reference number FH201822
|Package||plus shares |
|Tel||0844 2577 888|