|Title ||Business Development Director|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||salary up to £100k plus uncapped OTE|
|Details || Business Development Director residing in easy commute of London for an International Managed Print Services (MPS) company with a salary up to £100k plus uncapped OTE plus excellent benefits that you would expect from an organisation of a global size.|
Our client is an International Managed Print Services company and due to their expansion plans for Europe they are now recruiting for a Business Development Director based within London or the surrounding Home Counties ( Middlesex \ Berkshire \ Oxfordshire \ Buckinghamshire \ Hertfordshire \ Bedfordshire \ Essex \ Kent \ Surrey \ Sussex \ Hampshire ) for a senior position within their company in driving existing and new business sales.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Director - Managed Print Services (MPS) role:-
* Recruit, manage and develop the sales team to achieve personal and team sales targets.
* Developing a clear strategic sales direction to retain existing customers and to increase new customer accounts.
* Driving and measuring the commercial success of the Sales Team by their defined personal and team goals.
* Produce accurate sales forecasts / pipelines of opportunities.
* Act as a go to on complex sales opportunities.
* Liaising closely with the marketing department.
* Ensure our client's CRM system is updated accurately and daily.
* UK travelling with the potential of international travelling within EMEA.
The Business Development Director - Managed Print Services (MPS) skills and experience:-
* Proven success in recruiting, managing and developing Sales Teams.
* Proven success within this or a similar sector.
* Strong mentality in existing and new business.
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task to achieve the right results.
* Highly skilled in the management of complex sales projects.
* Experience of using Microsoft Office and of using CRM systems.
* Strong motivational and presentational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Resides within London or the surrounding Home Counties.
In return the Business Development Director - Managed Print Services (MPS) will receive a basic salary of up to £100k and an uncapped OTE plus car or car allowance and excellent benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- FH893577.
|Package||excellent benefits |
|Tel||0844 2577 888|