|Title ||UK Channel Sales Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||circa £70k basic salary plus £120k OTE (uncapped)|
|Details || UK Channel Sales Manager residing in London or the surrounding London Counties area for an exciting and innovative Collaboration Software company, with circa £70k basic salary plus £120k OTE (uncapped commission) and excellent benefits. |
Our client is an expanding key player within the Collaboration Software sector for both business and education. They are currently recruiting for a UK Channel Sales Manager residing in London or the surrounding London Counties area to join their already successful company.
The purpose and remit of the UK Channel Sales Manager - Collaboration Software role:-
* Manage a team of channel managers across the UK, with the primary responsibility for the channel / partner strategy and alignment, channel campaigns, new channel relationships, channel pricing models and channel sales.
* Lead and manage channel sales in the UK - Distribution network as well as reseller channels.
* Leading strategic and tactical planning for the creation and optimization of our client's sales channels.
* Responsible for building and executing channel / partner sales and marketing programs that support our client's Enterprise and Education business initiatives to drive demand and revenue across all their products and services they provide.
* Responsible for educating and motivating our client's Enterprise and Education Channel sales organization to increase the channel sales in their designated territories
* Participate with channel marketing to set up programs that are tailored to meet Channel and Customers requirements.
* Ensure consistent over achievement of financial goals (revenue, margin, on time etc.).
* Develop and execute business plans with the channel partners using Sales Force and manage to quarterly and annual revenue goals.
* Measure the effectiveness of the channel partners, programs, provide on-going assessments of channel and competitive landscape and deliver any recommendations.
* Drive selling behavior for the channel sales team and develop success metrics for the channel partners and the channel sales team.
* Traveling approximately 40 percent of the time.
The Channel Manager - Collaboration Software experience and qualifications:-
* Degree in business or related field, ideally an MBA however this is not essential.
* 5 years' minimum experience in a progressively responsible sales / business development role in a channel selling environment.
* Broad knowledge of the IT industry, Software industry specifically relating to channel strategies across the region.
* Five years' minimum experience directly managing people and ideally some experience managing people remotely.
* Proven ability in establishing and measuring key metrics for employees and partners.
* Proven leadership experience with an ability to motivate and coach a diverse team.
* Familiar with the entire sales lifecycle with a track record of documented success in sales management.
* Excellent organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to building and maintaining long term business relationships.
* Proven abilities to work cross functionally and think strategically with an energetic, enthusiastic and a team-focused mentality.
In return Channel Manager - Collaboration Software will receive an excellent package including circa £70k basic salary plus £120k OTE (uncapped commission) and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref No:- FH893520A.
|Package||Excellent benefits |
|Tel||0844 2577 888|