|Title ||Sales & Marketing Director|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Aberdeen|
|Salary ||£90k basic salary with a £150k+ OTE|
|Details || Sales & Marketing Director - Safety Critical Systems, based in Scotland or the North East of England, £90k basic with a £150k+ OTE and benefits.|
Our client is a well-respected Safety Critical Systems provider to the Oil and Gas industry for their clients. Due to further success they are now currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Director to run their Sales and Marketing team in North East of England and Scotland.
The purpose and remit of the Sales & Marketing Director - Safety Critical Systems role:-
* Manage the Sales and Marketing team in their five branches in the North East of England and Scotland to develop new business and looking after existing clients.
* Personally and managing the sales team to identifying opportunities in the market place.
* Personally and managing the sales team to taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale.
* Supporting your sales team in reaching their targets.
* Personally and managing the sales team to build a sales pipeline of future new business opportunities.
The Sales & Marketing Director - Safety Critical Systems experience and qualifications:-
* Must have a proven track record in sales management preferably within this sector or health and safety or similar within a B2B environment.
* Commercially astute with ability to identify potential business opportunities, and ideally has contacts with end user clients.
* Capable Sales & Marketing Director who has the will to win and is tenacious.
* Confident personality and able to communicate well with both clients and sales team
* Able to present at board level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
In return, the Sales & Marketing Director - Safety Critical Systems will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £90k basic with a £150k+ OTE plus car or car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension and additionally as our client is committed to their employees they offer excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- PH060614A
|Package||excellent benefits, career ops |
|Tel||0844 2577 888|